At Corkern Family Dental, your happy, healthy smile is our top priority! As we’re all adjusting to a new normal, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- Our waiting room is closed – upon arrival, please remain in your car. We will come out & get you when we’re ready for your appointment
- You must fill out a COVID questionnaire & have your temperature taken prior to entering the office
- We will take you straight to a sterilized operatory room for your appointment
- We are not allowing any other people in the back who are not patients to increase social distancing & minimize personal contact/interaction as much as possible
- Enhanced sterilization between appointments
- All staff have full-face shields, N95 masks & lab coats or disposable gowns at their disposal
- All front staff members are wearing face masks
- Any touchable surfaces in the office (door handles, counters, etc) are being wiped down multiple times daily
- All loose instruments & handpieces are sterilized daily following the OSHA & CDC guidelines
- Our staff is screened every morning for COVID symptoms & having their temperatures taken
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 225-291-2212. We look forward to seeing your smiling face soon!
As one of the premier dental practices in Baton Rouge, LA, our dentists and team at Corkern Family Dental also provide 5-star dental care to patients from Baker, Zachary, Denham Springs, Walker & Livingston, LA & the surrounding areas.